At the Seattle Investors Club our goal is to help people to be successful real estate investors, and Group Coaching is our answer.
We are often asked if we will coach new (and even experienced) investors.
The issue that we run into is, time…
The truth is that any real estate investor that’s actually doing the business, doesn’t have time to actively coach others. The business just takes too much time.
The common rebuttal to this is… the E-Myth says that you should be working “on” your business, and not “in” your business, so if you are actually successful… shouldn’t you have time to coach?
The answer to this question is:
Correct! You should hire people to be working “in” your business, so you can have more time to be working “on” your business.
But what ends up happening is, you find someone to take over your “in” business actions, and you take on a new project to increase income.
As entrepreneurs we LOVE improvement, and creating new sources of income for our businesses.
So, there still becomes very little time to coach people.
Our win/win solution to this problem
The truth is that we really want to be able to coach people, but it has to be a win/win for all parties involved.
This means that the relationship needs to be profitable for both the coach and student.
We’ve come up with a super win/win, where we can help coach people (you), protect our time to keep building our businesses, and allow both of us to profit.
Our solution is Group Coaching!
With Group Coaching we can give you the attention you deserve for your own questions, and also the bonus ability to learn from other real estate investors who will have questions that you might not have thought of.
Already a member? Login here
What’s included in Group Coaching
- One monthly Group Coaching webinar where we answer pre-submitted questions
- Access to ALL of the previously recorded webinars
- Access to successful real estate investors with over 20 years of experience who will spend time dissecting your questions
Commonly asked questions
How many people are in your Group Coaching?
– As of right now, we are only allowing 20 people in our Group Coaching program.
Can I cancel at any time?
How often are the calls/webinars?
– The webinars are once per month, and last for 1 hour.
How do I know my questions will get answered?
– We take questions in the order they are submitted, and work through them on each call. If we don’t get to a question that is submitted, it will get moved to the next call. *
Will you review deals that I’m working on?
– Group coaching is NOT designed to review deals that you’re looking at. You can ask specific questions about how to review deals, but we will not be reviewing your deals on the call.
*Please note: we reserve the right to answer questions in the order we feel is best for all students.