EDMONDS NEW CONSTRUCTION / DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
*** Do not walk on the property without an appointment! Contact Julie Clark by cell/text or email at 206.910.2985 for info and questions about this opportunity. Julie@SeattleInvestorsClub.com
BONUS: Qualified Buyers will have the opportunity to meet with our Land Use Consultant for a full review of the project.
SITE ADDRESS: 15901 & 15907 48th Ave W, Edmonds, WA 98026
PARCEL NUMBERS: 003729-001-021-01 and 003729-001-021-00
PLAT AREA & ZONING: 56,018 SF / MR Zoning
PROJECT OPTIONS: *** Contact Julie for Site Plans at 206.910.2985
1. 15 Detached SFR Homes / projected at avg of 3,000 SF units plus garage
2 23 Townhouses / projected at avg of 2,100 SF units plus garage
PROJECTED SALE PRICE PER UNIT FOR COMPLETED PROJECT: $220 – $240 per SF
CRITICAL AREAS: None / Full review with our Land Use Consultant is available as well
SITE SLOPE: Partial slope, manageable slope for drainage flow towards 48th Ave W
SOILS TEST – Completed. Report available for review and discussion with Land Use Consultant
TITLE PRELIM – Available / Ticor Title
CONTRACT PRICE & TERMS:
The site contains 2 single family homes that are currently occupied by the home owners. Both homes will be vacant prior to closing. Please make an appointment to walk the property by calling Julie Clark at 206.910.2985 or email to email@example.com. Please do not disturb homeowners or walk on property prior to appointment.
1. Contract Purchase Price: Contact Julie to discuss if you are a serious Buyer
2. EM Deposit: $40,000
3. Feasibility Expiration: Contact Julie to Discuss
4. Closing Date: Closing after permits are received. Outside closing date of no later than August 3, 2018. Closing is conditioned upon the terms outlined below and once permits are received.
CLOSING CONDITIONS / CONTRACT DETAILS:
1. Closing of the transaction is conditioned upon simultaneous closing of the adjacent parcel (there are 2 parcels and 2 sellers in this assemblage)
2. Both properties must be vacant prior to closing, as a condition of closing
3. The $40,000 deposit applies towards the purchase price and is non-refundable, will be released to the Sellers upon assignment and/or Buyer’s Acceptance of Feasibility.
5. The Closing Date shall be on or before 30 days after Snohomish County issues the permits for a) Land Use Approval, b) Land Disturbing Activity Permit and 3) Utility Permit. The Closing Date shall be no later than August 3, 2018.
6. There is a 3 month Closing Date extension available in the contract.
A COPY OF THE FULL CONTRACT IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW FOR SERIOUS BUYERS. Please advise of your interest via call/text to Julie at 206.910.2985. If you have questions, please email Julie at Julie@SeattleInvestorsClub.com
Seattle Investors Club LLC
Julie Clark / Member / 206.910.2985