Great rehab project in a great area of Columbia City
This is a deal in Columbia City brought to you by Seattle Investors Club.
Columbia City Real Estate Details:
5300 46th Ave S
Square Feet: 2,650
– 1,560 SF basement (part might be usable??)
Purchase Price: $300,000
Estimated Rehab: $140,000
Estimated ARV / Exit Price: $549,950
Pre-Approved Veristone Capital Terms Sheet
This Property Needs the Following Repairs:
ESTIMATED REHAB: $140,000
- Roof looks good – should not need to replace (money IS included for a roof in the $140k budget).
- Existing Interior doors & trim look great, loads of charm…keep them and just replace a few (money to replace doors/trim in $140k budget).
- Electrical panel looks good – buyer to confirm.
- Existing Forced air gas furnace – looks OK, not sure how hold, just replace furnace & keep ducting.
- Has vinyl siding in great shape, but replace to update exterior curb appeal (new siding is in $140k)
Room to add another half bath +++.
- Needs all new windows.
- Needs all new flooring & paint inside/outside – Seller says no hardwoods under carpet on main floor.
- Needs all new kitchen PLUS there is room to open it up to dining.
- Needs some fencing for curb appeal.
Showing: Weds between 12:00pm and 1:30pm. Have to schedule as there are tenants.
Earnest Money Deposit Amount: $5,000
Closing Date: 60 days OR SOONER after assignment of contract. Working cash for keys with tenants to move.
** Buyer to confirm their own research and numbers **
This is a Seattle Investors Club wholesale deal
Please send your questions to:
Seattle Investors Club