On the show today is Josh Schoenly – Real Estate Digital Marketing Expert at Client Alchemist
Notes from the show
Josh Schoenly – Real Estate Digital Marketing Expert
– Should we use scheduling software or does that decrease interaction?
– What should the balance be between posting our own content and sharing other people’s content?
– Where do you find other people’s content to share? A lot of Seattle investors don’t use social or blogs very well.
– How often should we be posting?
– Do you have a system/schedule for style of posts (text, image, video)?
– Do you setup ads yourself or hire it out?
– When you setup seller ads are you tracking calls as the action you’re looking for or something else?
– Have you found any seller ad message that works most of the time, or is this just trial and error?
– Are there any marketing books or programs that you highly recommend?
Read the full transcript of the show with Josh Schoenly below (coming soon)