Please verify all info for yourself. We are just discussing these topics, and not saying they are fact. You MUST verify yourself! You can register for these online events in advance on our Meetup page.
- Creative Finance – [email protected]
- Bob Repass – Seller Finance & Note Buying Expert – Ep. 111 (I co-interviewed)
- Note Investing with Marishka Pilch – Ep. 80
- Lease Options & Note Investing w/Larry & Marishka of Evergreen Success – Ep. 59
Notes from meeting:
- Keith Sant is on the call for the first time. And he’s really good at marketing. Doing bandit signs, Craigslist, and text messages. He’s cheapest cost per lead is texting, but it’s time intensive. The easiest is pay per click because those people are ready to go.
- William Shadbolt tells us about the “bull shit” updates to the rental housing rules. You can pack in as many roommates as you can. It’s a very convoluted system, and you should listen in to the recording to get the details.
- 80 people on Greek Row at UW testing positive for COVID.
- From Thomas Ngo – Heads up: a lot of commercial retail within the next few years will be converted into mix-use, from meeting with developers & commercial prop. managers.