Please verify all info for yourself. We are just discussing these topics, and not saying they are fact. You MUST verify yourself!
- Employment Security Department to check for fraudulence https://secure.esd.wa.gov/home/SAWUserRegistrations/SignUp
- Video on What happens if you don’t pay your rent. https://youtu.be/MPFPBzr7FgY
- Leka and I did a webinar on Monday to talk about current rental trends and landlord resources here in the Greater Seattle Area, featuring Preston Walls & William Shadbolt. Here’s a replay of that: https://youtu.be/k_zjkYgriKU
- Checkout our podcast with Attorney Scott Smith https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/llc-entity-structure-strategies-attorney-scott-smith/id1322103655?i=1000475312041
Notes from meeting:
- Troy Fisher is very busy scheduling inspections
- Is Certain Lending is doing their 30 year investor loan again yet? From Nghi with Certain Lending: Not yet. No asset-based lenders nationwide are doing long-term loans right now, but the short-term 1-2 year bridge loans still exist. Once they start coming back, they’ll be priced a little bit higher. I don’t expect those loans to recover until 6-12 months. If you’re wanting a long-term loan, best bet is to go conventional or get a commercial loan from a local bank.