Real Estate Q&A
This month we have had a crazy time getting the date and room right, but we are going to make up for it big time!
Here’s what we are going to do…
We are going to throw out all of the usual stuff, and let YOU guys grill US for a change!
That means you’ll have the opportunity to get any (and all) of your real estate questions answered.
How does that sound?
Here’s what that will look like…
I have somewhere around 10 years of real estate experience at this point, and Julie has been doing deals since she was like 3 years old. Talk about a bad ass! Julie has forgotten more about real estate than most of us will ever learn!
– If you have questions about getting started… this is for you!
– If you have questions about how to get your biz producing enough money to quit your job… this is for you!
– If you want to get your business to multiple deals per month… this is for you!
– If you have wholesaling questions… this is for you!
– If you want to learn how to do deals in multiple states… this is for you!
– If you want to know exactly how you should be spending your time… this is for you! ***I think this is the most important question anyone could ask***
Really, if you have any burning questions that you need answered, this is for you.
Agenda on TUESDAY, November 14th from 6:30-9:30pm:
– 6:30pm – 7:00pm: Networking
– 7:00pm-7:15pm Speed Networking
– 7:15pm- 7:30pm: Needs Wants (everyone gets a chance to speak)
– 7:30pm – 9:00pm’ish: Q&A with Julie Clark and Joe Bauer
– 9:00pm-9:30pm: Q & A
Let us know if you have any questions.
Joe & Julie
Seattle Investors Club
PS We are in room H102-103 at Renton Technical College. That’s the downstairs room.