On the show today we have two of our favorite people, Tarl & Grace Yarber of Fixated Real Estate and the PNW Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo!
Notes from the show
The Vantastic Life is…
– in Austin TX
Here are the show notes with Tarl & Grace of Fixated Real Estate
Fixated Real Estate
Grace quite job in 2017.
Designed a lifestyle that they love living. Real estate can help this happen.
Julie is turning 50, and it’s been the best year of her life.
The Bad Ass Expo has been around for 3 years, and started because Steve Rosenberg wanted to do a joint stage thing, and Tarl didn’t want to do that. He wanted to started a meetup to see if people would show up, and they got 110 people.
Then people wanted a community, and that’s what the meetup Fixated ON Real Estate became.
Tarl would have left real estate if it weren’t for the Fixated community.
“Raising tide raises all ships”
After doing the meetup Tarl thought… why isn’t there a local PNW conference..? And nobody from
Seattle leaves to go to conferences.
The once a year event that EVERYONE comes to and sees what the new stuff is. Including parties and networking event of the year for real estate investors.
Let’s all come together once a year and have fun, drinks, a have a good time!
Fixated Team Roles:
Tarl – speakers
Grace – vendors and back end processes
Serena – website and marketing
Nate – the face of the event/MC
Everyone owns these roles, and that’s why it works!
They like snowboarding the best!
Tarl like doing the events, but real estate pays the bills.
Creating processes and systems so we can pursue the things we love the most. Like doing to the movies :-).
What events do you attend:
* Tony Robbins Business Mastery
* Tony Robbins Unleash the Power Within
* Syndication event by The Real Estate Guys
* IMN – Single Family Rental Forum – Professional B to B stuff.
Format of Bad Ass Expo
* Pick and choose what you want to learn or do.
* 3 days of awesomeness
* There’s a “pre” day on the 25th of April. Just workshops. Niche topics.
* 26th and 27th is when the expo begins! There’s a constant speaker lineup.
* There’s a treasure hunt for alcohol! Haha!
* Massive raffle prized!
* VIP dinners
* Last year raised $120,000 for the Travis Mills foundation.
Listen to hear Grace and Tarl’s bloopers!